Thursday, September 24, 2009

Still waiting and going slightly crazy

We still haven't heard back from the hospital about ds's tests.... It's driving me mental... Doesn't help that my mommy instinct is twitching that there is something totally not right with ds at the moment... He's still so tearful and so not himself... Please god let him feel better real soon...
I guess some of how i am feeling isn't helped by the fact that i am going to another funeral tomorrow.. Another child that never got to live a long life.. The little girl involved got her angel wings last saturday after fighting for 3 of her 4 years agains the devil that is cancer... Tomorrow we say our farewells.... I know that i will fall apart when i see the smallness of her coffin... It is just so wrong... how can this happen... why do children have to go.... I really really really hate CANCER....

No comments:

Post a Comment